Friday

I'm on Entrepreneur Magazine's Blog!

I am so excited! I was featured on the Weekend Entrepreneur Magazine blog today!

Author Michelle Anton interviewed me and posted the story on her site. I am thrilled to be able to share my story with aspiring entrepreneurs.

Thanks to all my readers, students, and customers for all your support in making be still & knit a success.

I'd appreciate your taking the time to stop by the blog and add your comments about your experiences with me and be still & knit! If you would like your business featured there, please leave the details about it in your post. Michelle moderates all comments, and if she likes your story, then you'll get a chance to interview with her.

Please let me know if your business is featured!

Abundant blessings,

Lisa

~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~º~º
Lisa Akers
be still & knit, llc
Classes and clothing for children and the women who love them.
lisa@bestillandknit.com
www.BeStillandKnit.com
(303) 345-7620

No comments: