Tuesday

Can You Help?

Have you been wanting to brush up on your skills? How about learning to crochet? Did everyone love your Christmas gifts, but now they want to see what else you can do? Then open up your calendar and let's set a date for your private class. Classes are only $35 for two hours if you come to my studio in Highlands Ranch, or just $45 if I come to you. Check out some of the other options on my website and let's set a date!

I'd like to ask your help. I'm having some trouble fitting in my reguar two hour classes right now because I'm so busy with getting orders filled. So, I'm offering a special! I have several one-hour blocks open between other classses, and I'm scheduling "tune-up" sessions. These quick sessions are great for getting started on a project, getting some pointers on a new technique, and finishing up your first fabulous knitted garment. Pretty much anything you want to do in an hour is exactly what we'll do. For February, you can get a "tune-up" for just $15 - these are regularly $20! To schedule your "tune-up," call me at 303-345-7620 or send me an email. I'll be able to arrange a session to fit with your needs.

No comments: